Analysis of needs, offers
We visit you and discuss the scope of work. A few days later you will receive a written proposal of our approach to the tasks at hand and a non-binding offer free of charge. This offer is structured in different phases or modules, so that you can assign your priorities and perhaps distribute the costs over a period of time.
Objectives for realisation
- We rely on international standards as well as on legal and administrative retention periods.
- We use the project management method Docuteam 3 x 3 which is congruent with ISO 15489. If desired, the model can be adapted to other project methods, such as Hermes.
- In all the cantons, in which we work for government agencies or communal archives, we keep in touch with the respective state archives or other offices and respect their competences.
- We are open to contributions and are happy to instruct your members of staff. Normally, however, we work in a manner in which you rarely come in contact with the archiving process. To catalogue the records we take them with us. The one-time transport to and from the archive is much cheaper than working on site. We therefore avoid daily travelling expenses as well as less than ideal working conditions in cellar archives.
- Internal standards and controls guarantee a high cataloguing standard: Your full-text search should not fail due to typing errors.
- For long-term archives we solely use ageing-resistant materials: acid free, alcaline buffered folders and boxes according to ISO 9706, in which the acid paper of the last 150 years can be preserved even longer.