skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Since 1998 Andreas Steigmeier manages the city archives of Baden (18’400 inhabitants) on a contractual basis and has been in charge ever since. This long-term assignment covers all archival activities such as advising the administration departments in the management of their archives, appraisal, description, preservation and support of users.
- Since 2004 docuteam also manages the historical archives of ABB Switzerland in Baden. Docuteam answers the numerous enquiries the archive receives. There are ongoing description and digitizing projects. The archives comprise around 2000 running meters of documents and 300‘000 photographs.
- Since 2006 docuteam is in charge of the local archives of Emmen (28‘000 inhabitants). The long-term assignment includes the description of older archival fonds as well as the pre-archival consulting of the local administration.
- Since 2008 several assignments have been added to the ones mentioned above: Historical archives of Tamedia, Zurich; local archives Suhr (9’800 inhabitants), Brugg (10‘600 inhabitants), Pratteln (15‘300 inhabitants) and Solothurn (16‘200 Inhabitants); archives of the bfu (Swiss Council for Accident Prevention), Bern.
- Many of our clients periodically request our service to keep their archives up-do-date. The Catholic Church Parish of Wettingen, for example, has chosen a yearly update. We are always happy to provide all of our clients with information and support.