skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- We built an image archive for a globally active trading company which allows worldwide access to about 1000 digitized historical images and documents from the company’s archive. The subsidiaries’ communication departments can use the extensive collections electronically and shed light onto the company’s long traditions.
- For another company we digitized journal collections of a total of 52,000 pages and converted the data into text-recognized PDF-files, which can be searched with a full text index.
- We developed software for a digitizing service provider which prepares digitized media and metadata for presentations in the DFG-Viewer (DFG = Deutsche Forschungsgesellschaft).
- For the museum “Altes Zeughaus” in Solothurn we converted different available pieces of the collection inventory (Index cards, Excel-charts, Filemaker-databases etc.) into a standardised metadata format.
- For the archive of protestant mission Basel “mission 21” we digitized handwritten and typewritten catalogues and converted them to EAD. They can now be presented in mission 21’s reading room.