skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- We are a member of the association of Swiss archivist VSA, the professional organisation of archivists in our country. We are involved in the working groups on norms and standards “Normen und Standards” (Bettina Flütsch) and private business archives “Archive der privaten Wirtschaft” (Tobias Wildi). Tobias Wildi also represents the VSA in the federal commission for the protection of cultural property (Eidg. Kommission für Kulturgüterschutz).
- Docuteam is a collective member of the International council on Archives ICA. We have held professional courses for the ICA and cultivate an active exchange of ideas.
- We are also members of the Association of German Business Archivists (Vereinigung deutscher Wirtschaftsarchivare) and professional member of the “Association for Information and Image Management” AIIM.
- We commit ourselves to the code of ethics for archivists, formulated by the ICA for archivists all over the world and have signed the Universal Declaration on Archives.
- We maintain a network of specialists. When toxic mould is found on archival material or a valuable volume needs to be restored, we rely on specialist knowledge. When dealing with restoration issues we collaborate with the Atelier Michael Rothe in Bern and Martin Strebel, Atelier für Buch- und Papierrestaurierung, in Hunzenschwil.