Not many have seen and worked with as many different types of archives as we have. This experience allows us to develop a concept for your archive that meets your specific requirements:
- How are records transferred to your archive?
- How are they labelled and stored?
- How long do records remain stored and who decides when they are disposed of?
- Are the storage rooms big and safe enough? We assess archives on their facilities, security and climate conditions. For constructional planning we consult specialists.
- Can space and investments be saved by consistent appraisal and description?
- Are your records in good condition? We offer a first assessment of your archive and bring in specialists if necessary.