We analyse your business processes, data and IT-systems and provide advice on your way to self-managed digital archives. This involves:
- developing archiving and preservation strategies
- analysing existing data and metadata structures (productive systems, amounts, complexity), appraising the records
- designing a trustworthy digital archive, which leans on the model of reference OAIS (ISO 14721).
- Conception of the technical implementation. As to this date there is no standardized software which covers OAIS „out of the box“. A digital archive always consists of several components.
- Technical or organisational implementation, with our own tools or products of other providers.
- System-integration: connecting your archive to existing productive systems, archive information systems and further infrastructures such as repositories or database-servers.
- Digital reading room: conceptualising and implementing access to digital records.
For both the conception of digital archives as well as our records management projects we rely on our consulting model Docuteam 3×3.