Initially we analyse your requirements concerning your business records, appraise the systems in use and analyse your business processes. We present possible measures and solutions to implement records management in an analysis report, taking into account the present situation and your needs. Together we discuss the further steps of your project.
What follows is a conceptual design of the agreed measures:
- developing comprehensive records-management directives
- developing a classification system as an essential management instrument
- developing manuals, work procedures and process descriptions
- defining a file name convention
- developing training concepts and materials for your personnel
- preparing concepts for controlling
- evaluating the systems to be implemented in records management (file system, RMS)
- we instruct your personnel
- we support you in the technical implementation of your classification system
After completion of the project we are happy to continue supporting you, for example by conducting a professional controlling with you.